Tuesday, February 17, 2015

don't stay in school

Friday, when I was supposed to be in study hall, I stayed with my science teacher, along with my friend Tamara. We were talking about me and Tamara's group English paper about culture, and this came up. He showed us this video, but before he did, he told us to close his classroom door, because "they" wouldn't like this. It makes perfect sense that he is talking about school administrators, even though it shouldn't at all. It baffles me how many things are overlooked in basic education, and especially how my teacher would have to basically censor this, just in case an assistant principal walked by. Anyways, here's the video and a poster that he showed us after we watch it. Hopefully, it gives you some thoughts.  (✿☯.☯) 




x
PS. I have this idea to make information about the ideas he talks about available/condensed/in on place? But I have to actually put effort into that, and haaaa that will be a while. But I might work on it sometime soon, because if we can't get it from school, there should be a quick easy way to access info like that. Maybe I'll actually do it. Won't that be something?

No comments:

Post a Comment