Sunday, February 15, 2015

cold house, hat on, can't WARMTH

it's freeeezing in my house (feels like -15°F D: un fucking godly) and i don't have school tomorrow, so i'm bumming around in sweats, procrastinating my homework another day, being bored 5evr. so!! a wild song comes out of nowhere!!



"Guess I still don't see the difference between real purpose and that urgent adolescence" <-- my fav lyrics 

One of my favorites from La Dispute. Sounds like Owl City a little bit lol
Thinking of making a cover, but it might just be the hypothermia craziness setting in (ง ◕ั⌑◕ั)ว ⁾ 

2 comments:

  1. You've got cool & Interesting posts! Nice one :)

    http://salonfurnish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god thank you so much!! you've got cool & interesting salon furniture :)

      Delete