Tuesday, June 24, 2014

the bad beginning

Today's June 24th and I'm a few weeks into summer vacation. It's hot and muggy as Satan's ass crack, and I'm home alone. It's gonna be like this for a while. Because of that, I thought I would revamp my blog, but I wanted to start fresh. I was only 4 posts into the other one, so it's probably for the best (not deleting the other one however). This blog is, as of now, just going to a complication of everything that I like and want to share/talk about, and possibly some things I create. I'm still a newbie and I'm planning on doing lots of growing and changing throughout this process.

actual picture of me writing this
Here's a list of places you can find me on interweb, check em out if you please: 


                       Bye for now,
                                 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment