Sunday, March 8, 2015

oklahoma is a TRASH state !!!

ABSOLUTE TRASH.
AND IT'S SHAPED WEIRD.
TOO MUCH CORN.
STOP PLANTING SO MUCH.
AND WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT SKINNY PIECE OF SHIT STICKIN OUT UR SIDE.
WHAT IS IT'S PURPOSE
WHAT IS UR PURPOSE
GO FUCK URSELF OKLAHOMA. 


Basically...my school is doing Oklahoma for their spring musical, and I'm in the pit playing 1st clarinet. Translation: IM DROWNING IN CUT TIME. Also: I'm sorry Oklahoma, you're a wonderful state, I'm sure. Don't mind my bitter self.
you'd be bitter if you had this key too
Starting tomorrow, practice goes to 6 everyday, then next week til 7, and opening night is that Friday. 
My book is highlighted to death and I am just so confused to why the farmer and the cowman can be friends in like F concert. Or E flat concert.

how i feel about them. agnes is a loser as well
Starting tomorrow, practice goes til 6. Next week til 7, and opening night is that Friday. BYE BYE FREE TIME :D

In other news, I got my Ouija board in the mail (s/o 2 my homies @ amazon)



After finishing our movie (which is due March 24th) and the play and all, the ghost party will be in full swing ༼∩✿ل͜✿༽⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚


Thanks for reading, and here's 2 of my favorite cover of an Oklahoma song and a weird selfie in celebration of International Women's Day! *immediately realizes I could've written about that instead of this crappy post* Expect a kick ass post about Malala Yousafzai and all the rad lady role models that make ladydom so wonderful. After March 24th (◍●◡ु‹◍)☆





#girlzrule

No comments:

Post a Comment